Yes, this blog may be revived. May only.
(No pun intended)
Name: Soo Wah Ming Wayne
Birthdate: 6th Jan 94
School: NUS High School
LavaDeception
-Aloysius
-Leeex
-Zhen Feng
-Johker
-DarkScorpioNs
-Guild Thread

NUS High
-Dillen
-Shahid
-Chester
-Spencer
-Andrew
-Praveer
-Yu Jia
-Hilda

Everything good.
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009


Wednesday, June 3, 2009;

I just HAD to post something today. I cannot just keep everything in my heart. Got pwned in SMO, 13/35. I can do better, REALLY. I don't deserve this, I just know I don't. Come'n, 7 careless mistake is enough, one correct answer put as wrong answer for another question. UGH. SMO is like my essence of life in nus high. It was SMO that made me recognised by NUSH, and I just had to lose this foundation. Hope my einstien+ wouldn't be threatened, I'll just have to perform better next time. My desperation now can really drive me to suicide. Wayne Soo's ego just got reduced by 99%. (1% for knowing he was careless)
Another 10 minutes wasted
3:02 AM