Yes, this blog may be revived. May only.
(No pun intended)
Name: Soo Wah Ming Wayne
Birthdate: 6th Jan 94
School: NUS High School
LavaDeception
-Aloysius
-Leeex
-Zhen Feng
-Johker
-DarkScorpioNs
-Guild Thread

NUS High
-Dillen
-Shahid
-Chester
-Spencer
-Andrew
-Praveer
-Yu Jia
-Hilda

Everything good.
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009


Sunday, January 4, 2009;

Wow haven blogged in a million years. Ok something as long as a million years. Zzz, somehow I feeled a million years have passed since I blogged? HAPPY?

Class outing on Jan 1st was pwnage. Bowling rox, although I had trouble rolling the heavier balls (which I still did in the end). The relation was speed at first, then it was weight of ball, SPENCER PRO, ROLL TO ANOTHER LANE. Zikri rolls dam gentlemanly. Really. AND WE GOT PWNED BY THE GIRLS+WEIREN+SATYA. A case of mixed gender owning single gender.

Then arcade, played basketball. Andrew+Aisyah pwned all of us. Another case of mixed gender pwning single gender. (And with same Initials lol)

So many things to blog'bout. Ok orientation.
Off with the lame cow thing. (?? I also dunno what I'm saying)
M09303??? Funny, great class, I think.
Zhi Yang (When someone called his name in whacko):
I................................................. (the guy whacks him) SURRENDER!
LOL!
Then he couldn't whack anyone.. Guess what he said?
(Throws the whacking object on the floor) DOUBLE SURRENDER!! (Tries to escape via a staircase)
OLO!
Ok that wasn't a direct attack to Zhi Yang, just relating an incident...

No pics this time, cuz I just found out how to transfer file from phone to pc (htc diamond cannot bluetooth directly zzz + I no cable)
Another 10 minutes wasted
10:40 PM