Yes, this blog may be revived. May only.
(No pun intended)
Name: Soo Wah Ming Wayne
Birthdate: 6th Jan 94
School: NUS High School
LavaDeception
-Aloysius
-Leeex
-Zhen Feng
-Johker
-DarkScorpioNs
-Guild Thread

NUS High
-Dillen
-Shahid
-Chester
-Spencer
-Andrew
-Praveer
-Yu Jia
-Hilda

Everything good.
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009


Friday, November 28, 2008;

No luck in maple, wasted $108 ZZZZZ, gachapon refuses to give rewards...
Ok nvm bout that, GA also not doing well, every1 now mapletarts... Only I online then got gb...
Wow seriously life is so boring in hols, theres nothing much to really talk about, like, only game? Life is all about sitting on a chair and staring at the screen, unlike some people, like Shahid, go dunno where 1 month, even if go india visit own relatives also great, at least not at home, and got people accompany... The downs of only child sigh... Since I dunno what to do now, I might as well go watch movie................................... in youtube.

《结婚前》往下看

男:太好了!我期盼的日子终于来临了!我都等不及了!

女:我可以后悔吗?

男:不,你甚至想都别想!

女:你爱我吗?

男:当然!

女:你会背叛我吗?

男:不会,你怎么会有这种想法?

女:你可以吻我一下吗?

男:当然,绝不可能只有一下!

女:你有可能打我吗?

男:永远不可能!

女:我能相信你吗?

《结婚后》从下往上看

Another 10 minutes wasted
11:57 PM