LOL tiring, pointless, fun day today.
First a quick and easy math, then sat in canteen stone for like half an hour... At first we wanted to play soccer, but heck, ball MIA, so we went straight to vivo, traditional style.
Arcade, still got $7 in my card, lol dun blame me for buying $20 la... Below that get a pathetic paper card, I wan a plastic one, so $20 =D
Lol my basketball keep bounce off, but then the mini basketball we own. Cuz we got long legs and hands...
Wei Ren can play anything will falling notes, and LOL one of the drums failing.
Espresso was... dunno win or fail la... Cheapest one, at first we thought, coffee? Nice we get to play in the cafe too and enjoy the coffee. Well the latter one didn't go well, rofl.
Spensar and hees niu deque, kay yours stail, in the end can't sell me solemn cuz of that. Andrew even noober, sian! I just wan a solemn! I have one now at least...
I still have the pic of us at the cafe... Ah well the class is splitting soon.
Closest I can get to stay with the present group is through praveer, cuz only we 2 take geog, rest take history.