I realised computer gaming has killed many of my friends... One from river valley had to stay one year: what. the. hell. Another one also cannot, but his score is so close to promotion marks, he appeal and go through.
I'd say, good luck to *******, you will need it badly. I heard commonwealth does not accept people who cannot be promoted. Note that I'm not laughing or teasing you, just that you really must do draw a line between game and work. Your mum worked so hard, you spend every single bit of cash you have on gaming, I think by now you have already realised and regret what you have done, which is good. At least you regret, and if you cherish the half year the principal gave you, and a miracle might just happen.
Alot of people in rv hate a certain person, I shall not state who. Notorious must be. Make until alot of students recommend their juniors to not go rv rofl. I rmb someone came from rv to nush, also don't quite like rv, maybe they are not benefitting from the programme, or maybe they are just the minority...
Disclaimer:
All these are just my opinions and some real life experiences and mean no offences to anybody or any school. Names are not included to protect privacy.