Whoa dunno whether today good day or bad day... 2 easy tests, one screwy chemistry... Spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin... spin. I know my stuff, I know, really.
Yugioh Wow super duper major update, this is just great. 1. Negative star monsters! Woohoo! This is a great leap for yugioh, first theres synchro monsters, then theres dark synchro monsters! 2. Dark Signers! Dark signers are those who wield the dark synchro monsters, they look cool, but their sign is a spider, and that sux compared to the normal signers (dragon). 3. 5th signer revealed! Should be Rex Godwin, or someone on his side, cuz 4 not on his side he plan to gather them, and crimson dragon come, so must be Rex. 4. Revival of shadow games! Thats my favourite, and I like the rematch between yusei and jack, so cool.
GetAmped Guild skin coming along well, praveer uploaded, leeex uploaded, head skin still making, prozzy skin made. Oh and new gears, dragonblade, though its really spamming gear, the dragon graphics dam coooooooool.
Stop keeping us in suspense.. just tell us the 5th dragon!