Yes, this blog may be revived. May only.
(No pun intended)
Name: Soo Wah Ming Wayne
Birthdate: 6th Jan 94
School: NUS High School
LavaDeception
-Aloysius
-Leeex
-Zhen Feng
-Johker
-DarkScorpioNs
-Guild Thread

NUS High
-Dillen
-Shahid
-Chester
-Spencer
-Andrew
-Praveer
-Yu Jia
-Hilda

Everything good.
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009


Saturday, October 11, 2008;

Whoa, 2 weeks from now :exam the
Week after that: return script AND THIS YEAR IS OVER!
Meaning, the remaining 2 weeks cannot play much, but who cares? LOL

Maths Olympiad was a little fast today, broke my llumines highscore wooooo, 700k points now, i need more than 1 jiu cheng gao if I wanna break 700k, cuz 1 fills up to fast, faster than I can clear. And I found a new strategy, jiu cheng gao IMPROVED, where any tile will fit jiu cheng gao now, even the half half tile.

For some reason the following result is obtained:

x-2 = x-4
2=0
(WTF?)

Ok nvm I screwed this.

English Project:
I shall not state any names. Think I screwed up. But the teacher really has some issues with a poster, advertising cod liver oil, then the promoter is taller than the cod liver oil in the poster, she read too much into that...

Physics project:
LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.
I'm a nice guy, I won't improve it anymore. And physics module confirm A+ liao.

Chinese project:
YA LA WE ACT HERO GO 1ST, THEN TEACHER NO TIME WAD A WASTE OF PRECIOUS MARKS, NOW HES NOT GONNA MARK THAT LENIENTLY AND WE REFUSE TO MOVE OUR FINGERS TO IMPROVE ON IT. CHEERS. At least my test got A.

Wow is that all I can talk about? Just pure study study study? Damn this.
Noob praveer dun wan make skin for people, only play gunbound.
And noob prop go close blog. And noob parents nvr fetch me today.
And noob PSP battery run out in taxi. And noob bed made me sleep from 4 to 7.40.
BlazeLegend is retiring from forums.
Another 10 minutes wasted
7:29 PM