What a day...
I think the communication barrier between gen Y and gen X were reinforced.
Not gonna say much bout it... Just to say, I feel its nobody's fault, really, but ignorance is no defence.
kendofthatthing
Wdf? SIMO is a NUSH module?? Like, they just dump us 2 MC and tell us its graded. Nobody informing us? At least a brief email?
Found out that among the 3 kids of cat high, only 1 wanna come nus high. sigh wad a failed buddy I am... Nvm I will make them change their mind..
The most important thing for teachers and students to be happy in one classroom, is trust. Both parties fail each other in that. What a sad case...
Take the genius who made yugioh abridged for example, he makes parodies, criticizes the show. Yet we know he's still a fan of yugioh.
Just thinking, since Im mugging geog. Global warming, it gets hotter. Then the ice caps melt and through the global temperature circulation, the world cools down. Then ice starts freezing again. Ain't that perfect?
Ok maybe its the floods caused by the raised water level. Ok then it evaporates... cooling the land and boo, it gets cooler.
So what's wrong with global warming? LOL
kiknowthatwasstupid.
Hmmm ok.