Yes, this blog may be revived. May only.
(No pun intended)
Name: Soo Wah Ming Wayne
Birthdate: 6th Jan 94
School: NUS High School
LavaDeception
-Aloysius
-Leeex
-Zhen Feng
-Johker
-DarkScorpioNs
-Guild Thread

NUS High
-Dillen
-Shahid
-Chester
-Spencer
-Andrew
-Praveer
-Yu Jia
-Hilda

Everything good.
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009


Monday, October 20, 2008;

Neighbourhood schools results out. And HCI. I really wanna pretend I dunno my old psch friends sia...
The biggest sin you can ever commit in front of me, is failing your mathematics. Hmm, at least 3 did that. :0
2nd biggest sin is failing your science. Only one didn't.

Argh another friend's dad got cancer. Bad things happens to people around me. (Dun even think of the probability thing)

I CAN'T BELIEVE, my cousin is actually better than all my friends. Not that my cousin isn't great or anything, just that... my friends really fail. literally.

From what I know, only 3 people taking science stream among all ppsians. 2 in nush. >.>

CAR BROKE DOWN. CAR BROKE DOWN. Thats like almost the end of my life.
Another 10 minutes wasted
8:05 PM