Yes, this blog may be revived. May only.
(No pun intended)
Name: Soo Wah Ming Wayne
Birthdate: 6th Jan 94
School: NUS High School
LavaDeception
-Aloysius
-Leeex
-Zhen Feng
-Johker
-DarkScorpioNs
-Guild Thread

NUS High
-Dillen
-Shahid
-Chester
-Spencer
-Andrew
-Praveer
-Yu Jia
-Hilda

Everything good.
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009


Monday, October 13, 2008;

LOL I just almost kena the rants of grandma. Apparently because I always jump onto the sofa from the back and she complained everytime I do it, I move the sofa in front.
So my dad said this is good, she gets to see the TV clearer and the pathway behind the sofa is bigger for everyone. Woots.

Wow chem teacher nvr come today, so we free from 9.30 to 1. Hah time fully made used, soccer scored an open goal wahahahha. What? Praveer missed TWO open goals ok... Well in the end go field play, zikri+praveer pro team, then when they attack us we just walk towards the ball, poor spencer.....

Oh and then yujia and shahid play lumines. HAH jiu cheng gao backfired, used the jiu cheng gao IMPROVED next time, its much safer and more efficient. Still yj is better than shahid. SADD.

After that? 4 people, 1 table. Nth else to say, except I keep washing and I was hated for that. And accurately guessed the 2 ultimate destiny cards. (3D and 2S) LOL WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?

I found a few old psch friends blog today, gonna read them from jan 2007...
Another 10 minutes wasted
7:13 PM