Back from einstien club stuff.... Siao Shahid and Yu Jia ditch their kids sia... So only I take care of my baby, then the 3 of us go the chemistry thingie, and.... LUMINES. Totally unpredictable. Thats what they always say. =D
Shahid smells DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM nice today. Deoderant spammer. Whos that bloody culprit? Must be yujia. Confirm. That racist *******, colour contrast? White socks to black shoes? Hmm compare something else instead. Random: Shahid and his anti ananya fetish.
Ahh no pictures today... So what? I revise for exams now? Argh maths teacher dam angry with us.... We should buck up! At least not for me... =D
(To shnfab4 and odonut: if you are reading this, I bet you are thinking: I CANT FIND THE DAM BLOODY KIDS! Not our fault.) If I am right, knock yourself out. Nvm tag first. And lvl my pokeplushie first. And tell me on msn after that. Ok then go die.