Yes, this blog may be revived. May only.
(No pun intended)
Name: Soo Wah Ming Wayne
Birthdate: 6th Jan 94
School: NUS High School
LavaDeception
-Aloysius
-Leeex
-Zhen Feng
-Johker
-DarkScorpioNs
-Guild Thread

NUS High
-Dillen
-Shahid
-Chester
-Spencer
-Andrew
-Praveer
-Yu Jia
-Hilda

Everything good.
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009


Thursday, October 9, 2008;

Ahhhh! Super busy. Great me for volunteering to go 1st in chinese project, and great me for going 2nd in english, and nobody wanted 1st, so we pushed to 1st. WTF????
At least tomorrow physics project will rape, even if not, confirm can move 8 meter one la the bloody car... Pray for good weather 206... We have been great kids for the past year, so god will grant us an excellent day.

BUSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Busy busy busy..... Dammit I cant believe I got time to blog. Ah well hafta update it. Oh and thanks everyone for tagging me. I might just post my pic when I have one, really, to let me darlinqs in GetAmped see meh face.

I just found out 2 great things I shouldn't know. Both told by 1 person, one concerning a BGR and one concerning NUSH. Ok if you dunno wads BGR just ask prop, he taught me that. =D

Ok too busy liao bb
Another 10 minutes wasted
7:25 PM