Yes, this blog may be revived. May only.
(No pun intended)
Name: Soo Wah Ming Wayne
Birthdate: 6th Jan 94
School: NUS High School
LavaDeception
-Aloysius
-Leeex
-Zhen Feng
-Johker
-DarkScorpioNs
-Guild Thread

NUS High
-Dillen
-Shahid
-Chester
-Spencer
-Andrew
-Praveer
-Yu Jia
-Hilda

Everything good.
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009


Tuesday, October 14, 2008;

Ahhh stressful day.

Chinese was... ok. I so pro I can see everyone's marks, its like after my presentation I've already seen my marks.

LOL LVLED TO LVL 55 IN LUMINES DURING CHINESE CLASS. Then teacher caught me, hes like, theres nothing else you can do?

1. All summary finished

2. Zuowen done

3. Presentation over

Ok then he told me to revise for exam since I so free, lucky handphone not confiscated.

ARGH 999999 HIGHSCORE GONE! So much for reaching lvl 60... Some day i will sit down and play for 3 hours, thats all I need for lvl 99.


Geog was... lol. Teacher said test 1 and 2 weightage the same, and quiz take higher of the 2, so shouldn't need to worry too much.


Duelled today, only won once ._.


Argh all my pps friends, all so... relaxed. Just when I thought NUS High was a fun school, they enjoying their sec1/2 like no school like dat... Summore they holiday we take exam, what kinda world is this?


Just thinking, self sustaining card.
Pay life points to protect itself.
Poon other monsters and gain life points.
Still, man eater bug can eat it, lol.
Another 10 minutes wasted
11:02 PM