Yes, this blog may be revived. May only.
(No pun intended)
Name: Soo Wah Ming Wayne
Birthdate: 6th Jan 94
School: NUS High School
LavaDeception
-Aloysius
-Leeex
-Zhen Feng
-Johker
-DarkScorpioNs
-Guild Thread

NUS High
-Dillen
-Shahid
-Chester
-Spencer
-Andrew
-Praveer
-Yu Jia
-Hilda

Everything good.
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009


Sunday, October 5, 2008;

Ahhh so many stuff to blog about I dunno wad to say first... (Dammit Im forgetting alot of stuff as I type)
IMO is finally over, though I hope it will come back again, but ah well, I screwed up the test.

Physics common test was.... pwnage. Out of 46 just plain rocks, I jumped 2 grades. (A- to A+) WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I wonder who got 42/46, thats bloody high. Really. Though I can't be sure if that guy is better than me. LOL



Our english advert, lololololololololololol.

Ok ill talk more next time, busy with chem.
Another 10 minutes wasted
4:03 PM