Today was mostly a boring day, so I'll do something even gayer than gay.
Analysis of friends in NUS High (M08206 boys gang):
By order of seating arrangement
Andrew: Hamster face ^^ (Copied zik's favourite move and favourite word)
Dillen: I liek cakes, oh and he lieks food poisoning in monster hunter ._.
Praveer: Velcum to hees vurld. Hees toterlee randum. I riek zo corpee zim.
Sourav: Friends? Maybe not
Zikri: Zi very pl0 zoccer, oh and zi fav word zi f***, no I mean cheeze buns.
Chester: Zee joined praveers vurld of randumnez, oh and sat on it
Spencer: Chester's drawing board, and the pro keeper aura
Shahid: Dildo.
Yu Jia: Boys gang? Appropriate...
Analysis of friends in GA (Admins + Some others)
By order of balls size:
Head (Aloy) : He has big balls and big head.
Prophecy (zf) : Hes blaming people for puberty ._.
DarkEnforcer (ken) : He has a job, and big balls.
Pronewb (joshua) : His stamina is as big as his balls.
Abyss (-NIL-) : Hes a p5 with big balls.
BlazeInfinity (dylan) : He has hot balls.
-Doom-San (praveer) : Cant find ._.