Yes, this blog may be revived. May only.
(No pun intended)
Name: Soo Wah Ming Wayne
Birthdate: 6th Jan 94
School: NUS High School
LavaDeception
-Aloysius
-Leeex
-Zhen Feng
-Johker
-DarkScorpioNs
-Guild Thread

NUS High
-Dillen
-Shahid
-Chester
-Spencer
-Andrew
-Praveer
-Yu Jia
-Hilda

Everything good.
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009


Friday, September 12, 2008;

Promised Chester to blog yesterday night, but didn't cuz too tired.
1. did chemistry first 100 elements for electron config (condensed)
2. prepared for a non-existant file check
3. chionged chinese homework which I missed

Previous few days were sick, down with fever. I act hero go school, in the end 37.6 degrees become 38.7, then go see doctor 39.5 waweee! The blooddy nurse said I got 37.1, of course I ask retake.

During these boring days, watched yugioh mostly, and funny youtube videos.

Hmm ok on thursday rope skipping was lame. Managed to rememaber some tricks learned in p6, but the cough is hindering me, gah... I remember that time in p6, the rope skipping competition (Yes, I entered a competition, but for my house, not for some gay CCA)and got 1st o.O". Then when I won, the teacher in charge asked "Are you saving energy for the rope skipping and giving up on the 4x100m boys? (I entered that too, I was fit last time FYI...) I answered, 4x100m more important, cuz get 4 trophies. Well we didnt get any (wdf, defending champion all time didnt get anything?) and hah, he asked me "How do you, as a boy, manage to keep interest in rope skipping?" I replied " I don't, I just skip whatever I can". In my mind actually: "IM JUST LIKE ANY BLOODY STUDENTS AND DUN LIKE ANY BLOODY GAY EXCECISES LIKE ROPE SKIPPING. Anyway, somebody managed to steal another person's clothes for PE, so cool! Cost: 1 demerit point.

Ok and then there's soccer. I can't be a keeper, I suck at that, at least I can err, run, but I wanna keep trying. I dun believe after playing so long basketball, I can't block a single ball which I'm just supposed to catch, deflect or kick away. Ok nvm -.-

Then asshole大二, if you know what I mean. Became king once, YES! Someone fulfilled the instant win condition and I just rose up the ranks, LOL king became asshole! Ok I lost mostly =X

Promised Chester this to be a gay long one, but I cant just remember wad to blog...

无士最怕双车
无象最怕双炮
-Wise words of C.Chess teacher

无将最怕输
-Pwnage words of someone from 207. (TZX)



Listen to lyrics, ok I know the melody sux...


Look at the last part, LOL.

Ok if you dun understand just ask me I'll translate.
Another 10 minutes wasted
5:50 PM