Yes, this blog may be revived. May only.
(No pun intended)
Name: Soo Wah Ming Wayne
Birthdate: 6th Jan 94
School: NUS High School
LavaDeception
-Aloysius
-Leeex
-Zhen Feng
-Johker
-DarkScorpioNs
-Guild Thread

NUS High
-Dillen
-Shahid
-Chester
-Spencer
-Andrew
-Praveer
-Yu Jia
-Hilda

Everything good.
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009


Wednesday, September 3, 2008;

lame day lame day lame day....
Early in the morning: Maths test.
6 questions only, ONLY. Enough to kill me.
1. Prove/Disprove question (10 marks)
Everything seemed true to me... REALLY.
2. Proving (6 marks)
Marks giveaway
3. Proving (Killer)
Prove that n^561=n mod 561 for all integer n. (qwerty?)
4. Decryption (10 marks)
Mathematics is the queen of the sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. —Gauss
We are suppoed to decrypt a message, and it turns out to be the quote above.
5. Chinese Remainder Theorem
Ok, theres a reason why its only 4 marks.
6. Modulus calculation question
Ok, heres the strange part. I use calculator brute force and got answer, and I dunno working, so anyhow put. Hope the teacher see answer correct then give full marks. =P (10 mark question)

Just when I thought I got rid of number theory, maths olympiad class give another number theory. AHHH! Played PSP for 1st hour, 2nd hour racked my brain. A little.

Went to J-east card shop, buy cards, got a bloody flame wingman foil, how many of them I have liao?

Chester said my blog was boring. And I dunno how to spice it up...
Another 10 minutes wasted
8:20 PM