Yes, this blog may be revived. May only.
(No pun intended)
Name: Soo Wah Ming Wayne
Birthdate: 6th Jan 94
School: NUS High School
LavaDeception
-Aloysius
-Leeex
-Zhen Feng
-Johker
-DarkScorpioNs
-Guild Thread

NUS High
-Dillen
-Shahid
-Chester
-Spencer
-Andrew
-Praveer
-Yu Jia
-Hilda

Everything good.
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009


Saturday, September 6, 2008;

3 days since last post. I figured I had to update it.
K 1st up terrible defeat by gms in gb event. I was so happy when we met, our formation was perfect... Plus the top players in guild fighting? There's so way this can happen...
Photobucket
Yep, full of joy at first. Didn't catch an SS of the defeat...

All maths tests over, finally! And, IMO training wan't bad. PSP pwned the lesson, and colouring ain't boring, specially when its not your worksheet. And when it is, eraser comes in handy. Solved 9 out of 10 today, WAAHAHAHAHA. Those year 1 played poker cards, now what can I say? (Im equally guilty =P)

Now, homework, haven't touched it for entire week. Something tells me I should do it.
Yes I must... No choice.
Another 10 minutes wasted
8:43 PM