Whoa, im sweating like mad...
Today woke up at 12, cuz play GetAmped until 4.30am, caught by mum, GG. Dun really care, totally pwned SuperNatural (A guild in GetAmped), flamed them until it closed thread. Spend most of the time GetAmping, then at 4+ stopped to go play basketball. I failed my halfmoon and hit my friend, and he allied it in, epic score...
Mostly toured around Teban/Pandan with my bicycle, half the time by myself, stopping by coffeeshops to buy drinks and card shop to... buy cards, totally unexpected man. Then I saw a group of youngsters playing YuGioh, so stopped to watch them.
OMG My dream card! Mirror Force parallel foil, I was like staring at it, then the youngsters felt dam uncomfortable. I asked to buy it, but he didnt accept, till he saw my Jinzo foil, so well, traded. In the end I realised I know him, met him 2 years ago in Regionals 2006...
Today rox, no Maths Olympiad (Sian la always geometry, I suck at that), so wun get pwned by yj (She is homo in geometry, cant say gay cuz shes a gal). Oh wait, why can't I use the word gay? *Hints Hints...
http://forums.playpark.net/showthread.php?t=475670Heres how I pwn, flame war raged from 11pm to 4am, enjoy the show ^^ (Im blazelegend btw)
Ending with my new favourite card
