Yes, this blog may be revived. May only.
(No pun intended)
Name: Soo Wah Ming Wayne
Birthdate: 6th Jan 94
School: NUS High School
LavaDeception
-Aloysius
-Leeex
-Zhen Feng
-Johker
-DarkScorpioNs
-Guild Thread

NUS High
-Dillen
-Shahid
-Chester
-Spencer
-Andrew
-Praveer
-Yu Jia
-Hilda

Everything good.
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009


Friday, August 29, 2008;

Today teachers' day celebration for all of Singapore's schools, and our school had a... erm Wizard of Oz theme which too me quite a while to find out... Most of them ain't really good, but the teachers' award pwns. Mr Zai is..... Mr Murali!? Now thats a historical moment. Anyway, after the celebration, scrammed, when most of the students went back to their primary school. And why didn't I? My answer would be, why should I? My primary school is deserted now, the students merged with another school. I heard that my Chinese teacher from primary 6 has been transferred over and teaching primary 2 students ever since, what a freaking waste. Why should I go visit a school I've never went before? But I'm glad the top student is a student once from my primary school... Yes, show them what we've got! Maths Champions from that school mostly from mine, wee~

Let's see, what have I done today? (Hw) Err, none, crap. Lucky tomorrow no MO and IMO, if not today can't sleep.

<---- From here onwards its all games ---->

1st thing I came home, I expected Head to be online, but dammit, he slept all the way till 10.45...
So nvm, play a while 1st, then so happen Andrew also playing, so invited him to join as well. Then Praveer came online to play, but shortly ditched us to play Halo. Seriously GetAmped needs more active players, GB channel is totally empty! Played non-stop till 1+, then we sianned out, so Head go watch 1 peace I got watch YuGiOh. yea.

2 new episodes out, Yusei introduced a Synchro/Union monster for the 1st time, giving his Junk Warrior a super boost. K nvm not much to talk about in yugioh.

<---- Game section ends here ---->

Ok now I'm browsing through youtube comedy section, my stomach laugh until darn weak already...
Another 10 minutes wasted
7:48 PM